We have all the options you need to stay successful whether you decide to take a class at home or in our facilities or in our heated pools!
Choose the convenience of making an online reservation in advance or the flexibility of just popping into any of our more than 100 classes offered weekly in our Y facilities and pools.
Online Advance Reservations
Reserve as many classes as you like, up to 2 days in advance starting at 8 am, using our online reservation system or through our YMCA Mobile App. Be sure to check in for your class at least 10 minutes in advance to claim your reserved spot.
You can also participate in classes without advance reservations. Just check in at the Welcome Center to let us know which class you'd like to join. While most of our classes have lots of spots open, some popular classes may reach capacity. In those cases, advance reservations are recommended since priority will be given to those with reservations if a class reaches capacity.
Live Stream & On-Demand Classes
Most of our group exercise classes are also live streamed as an added value for our Y Members. We also offer an extensive selection of on-demand classes.
Type of Class Code:
- Pool: Class is in our heated pool
- IPI: Class is in-person, indoors at our Y Facility
- IPO: Class is in-person, outdoors at our Y Facility
- LS: Class is live-streamed
In-Person Class Guidelines:
- Members with a class reservation please check in at the Welcome Center a minimum of 10 minutes before class starts and let them know you're there to claim your reserved spot.
- Walk-ins please check in at the Welcome Center and let them know which class you'd like to join and you'll be admitted as space permits.
- Late arrivals to class will not be permitted to enter.
All Live Stream Classes
*Please note that schedules are subject to change at any time. Contact the Welcome Center if you have any questions about a scheduled class.