About The Kaimuki YMCA
With a remarkably caring and experienced staff, the Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA has been serving a diverse community for more than 70 years.
Conveniently located diagonally across from Kahala Mall and near other key areas, the Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA offers adult fitness classes, swimming lessons, A+ After School Program sites, and preschool programs for people in the area.
Visit us for more information
How We Support You
- FITNESS: We offer many great classes along with a well-equipped Healthy Lifestyles Center. In addition to these classes we also have ballet and judo. Here are our schedules.
- PERSONAL TRAINING:Call to schedule a session or register here!
- POOL: When it's cold outside, take a dip in our heated pool.
Here, you and your child can also learn to swim with confidence. Take a look at
our pool schedule and
our variety of swim
- PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Prepare your child for elementary school by enrolling in our preschool program.
- AFTER SCHOOL : During the school year, our staff operates A+ programs at 3 elementary schools Learn more at our website.
- EVENTS: We regularly hold educational seminars and fun events at our
branch, for seniors, children and, adults. Keep updated through our blog or through our Facebook page.
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: We are always looking for people to work with us so that we can continue serving our community in the best way possible. At any given time, we may have opportunities under child care, aquatics, and health and wellness. Please check out our Jobs page to learn what we're looking for and to see what it's like to work at the Kaimuki YMCA.
- LEARNING: We regularly share and produce content that can help you and your family on your wellness journey. To learn more, visit our blog or our Facebook page.
Contact The Kaimuki Y Staff
|Anthony Yee, Executive Director
Ashleeann Rowe, Youth Directorarowe@ymcahonolulu.org
Membership/Healthy Lifestyles Director
Jay Nishimura, Youth Director email@example.com
Kaimuki Y Board of Managers
|Deanne L. Haugaard
Jason M. Minami