From Beginner to Advanced, to All Ages Learn to Swim »
Learning Outside School A+ After School Program »
Learn More About Our Branch Explore »
How The Kaimuki Y Supports You
- FITNESS: We offer many great classes along with a well-equipped Healthy Lifestyles Center. In addition to these classes we also have ballet and judo. Here are our schedules.
- PERSONAL TRAINING: Call to schedule a session or register here!
- POOL: When it's cold outside, take a dip in our heated pool. Here, you and your child can also learn to swim with confidence. Take a look at our pool schedule and our variety of swim classes.
- Swim Lessons:
- Registration is open for our August-September sessions. Download our Swim Lesson guide to see which classes are available.
- Registration for our October-December sessions opens on Monday, September 12 at 8:30am. Download our Swim Lesson guide to see which classes are available.
- Swim Team: If you're looking to get into competitive swimming, join our swim team. Learn more about the Kaimuki Storm Swim Team.
- EARLY LEARNING PROGRAM: Prepare your child for elementary school by enrolling in our Early Learning Program.
- AFTER SCHOOL : During the school year, our YMCA of Honolulu offers A+ programs at 60 DOE elementary school sites throughout Oahu, including 3 elementary schools near our Kaimuki-Waialae Y. Learn more here.
- EVENTS & LEARNING: We regularly hold educational seminars and fun events at our branch, for seniors, children and, adults. Keep updated by signing up for our e-newsletter or through our Facebook page.
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES: We are always looking for people to work with us so that we can continue serving our community in the best way possible. At any given time, we may have opportunities under child care, aquatics, and health and wellness. We have available positions in Childcare, Healthy Lifestyles and Aquatics.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: Yearning to help? You've come to the right place. If you were wondering how to volunteer to the Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA community, then the Kaimuki Y Service Club is perfect for you. We also have volunteer opportunities at the YMCA of Honolulu.
About The Kaimuki YMCA
Check out what it's like here in our Kaimuki YMCA community in the video above!
More informational & educational videos here
With a remarkably caring and experienced staff, the Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA has been serving a diverse community for more than 70 years.
Conveniently located diagonally across from Kahala Mall and near other key areas, the Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA offers adult fitness classes, swimming lessons, A+ After School Program sites, and preschool programs for people in the area.
Contact The Kaimuki Y Staff
|Ananda Chou, Executive Director
Tania Brown, Youth Director - Youthtbrow[email protected]mcahonolulu.org
Senior Program Director
Membership, Healthy Lifestyles, Aquatics
Kaimuki Y Board of Managers
|Deanne L. Haugaard
Sen. Les Ihara, Jr.
|Jason M. Minami