We are excited to welcome back our YMCA members with a phased reopening of our YMCA Branch Health & Fitness facilities that started on Monday, September 28, 2020, with our pools for individual water exercise and lap swimming, It will be followed by access to outdoor fitness training equipment and machines on Monday, October 5, 2020, and then water group exercise classes in our pool that will begin on Wednesday, October 7, 2020. We have new safety protocols that includes a new online reservation system.
Click here for all the details.
REOPENING OUR MILILANI YMCA
Along with the rest of our association, we are excited to welcome back our members with a phased reopening of our Mililani YMCA Branch! Here are some details on what will be available:
- MODIFIED FACILITY HOURS
Started September 28, 2020
- Monday - Friday 7:00am-5:00pm (CLOSED from 12:00pm-1:00pm for deep cleaning)
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
Lap Swim - Started Monday, September 28, 2020
Water Group Exercise Classes - Starting Wednesday, October 7, 2020Our pool is open from 7:00am-5:00pm (CLOSED from 12:00pm-1:00pm for deep cleaning)
- OUTDOOR FITNESS EQUIPMENT AND MACHINES
Starting Monday, October 5, 2020- Members will be able to access our outdoor fitness training equipment and machines. No cardio machines will be available for use. Open from 7:00am-5:00pm (CLOSED from 12:00pm-1:00pm for deep cleaning)
- GROUP EXERCISE- Online virtual classes such as Online Group Exercise Classes, MOSSA MOVE, and LIVE Group Exercise Classes are currently available
- 45 minutes- Pool
- 60 minutes- Outdoor Facility Usage
- 60 minutes - Water group exercise classes
- Group Exercise reservation for Online Classes
More Reopening Information
ABOUT THE MILILANI YMCA
Our service to the community is quite expansive. We directly serve the Mililani Town, Mililani Mauka, Wahiawa and Waipio communities. In addition, we also serve the military community on Schofield via our A+ Programs. Our community also expands out to Pearl City, Aiea, and Pearl City Palisades with our A+ Program. We are a small branch with a huge impact!