FACILITY UPDATE: As of August 6, 2020
- All In-Branch Group Exercise Classes
- All Facility Pools
- Pool Reservations for Individual and Family Exercise
- Private Swim Lessons
YMCA Fitness Facility Access Remains Open
YMCA In-Branch Group Exercise Classes Moving to Live ZOOM and On-Demand Classes
We are excited to welcome back our YMCA members with a phased reopening of our YMCA Branch Health & Fitness facilities that started on Monday, June 15, with our pools for individual water exercise and lap swimming, was followed by access to fitness training equipment and machines on Friday, June 19, and then a modified schedule of group exercise classes offered indoors, outdoors and in our pools at select Branch locations that will begin on Tuesday, July 7. We have new safety protocols that includes a new online reservation system.
Click here for all the details.
REOPENING OUR MILILANI YMCA
Along with the rest of our association, we are excited to welcome back our members with a phased reopening of our Mililani YMCA Branch! Here are some details on what will be available:
- MODIFIED FACILITY HOURS
- Starting June 19
- Monday - Friday 6:00am-7:00pm (CLOSED from 1:30pm-2:30pm for deep cleaning)
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- POOL Starting Monday, June 15- Our pool will be open from 7:00am-7:00pm for lap swimming and individual water exercise.
- FITNESS EQUIPMENT AND MACHINES Starting Friday, June 19- Members will be able to access our fitness training equipment and machines, including our treadmills, ellipticals, and free weights from 6:00am-7:00pm
- GROUP EXERCISE Starting Tuesday, July 7- We will start offering a modified schedule of group exercise classes. The schedule of classes will be available to view prior to July 7. Online virtual classes such as Online Group Exercise Classes, MOSSA MOVE, and LIVE Group Exercise Classes are currently available
- 45 minutes- Pool
- 90 minutes- Facility Usage
- Group Exercise reservation will be for the duration of the scheduled class
More Reopening Information
ABOUT THE MILILANI YMCA
Our service to the community is quite expansive. We directly serve the Mililani Town, Mililani Mauka, Wahiawa and Waipio communities. In addition, we also serve the military community on Schofield via our A+ Programs. Our community also expands out to Pearl City, Aiea, and Pearl City Palisades with our A+ Program. We are a small branch with a huge impact!