Operating within the safety guidelines of the CDC and our State and City, our Y's are open and ready to serve you!
Our extensive safety protocols include rearrangement of machines and equipment for social distancing in our fitness areas, an online reservation system to reserve your spot in our pools and group exercise classes, masks required at all times (except when in our pools), and enhanced and frequent cleaning and sanitation, that includes every one cleaning their own equipment and machines before and after use.
Members are also enjoying the convenience and variety of more than 80 in-person and live streaming exercise classes each week, workshops and activities. Click here for all the details.
Not a Y member? For a limited time, save $50 on a new Y membership. Click here for details.
Effective May 31, 2021, Y members, guests, program participants and staff are no longer required to wear masks when outdoors. However, masks covering the nose and mouth are still required in all indoor Y areas.
Sign-up for the Nu‘uanu YMCA Ikebana classes and learn the Japanese art of flower arrangement. Lead by instructor Junko Kim, licensed by Ikebana of the Sogetsu School.
- When: Saturdays (5 Week Sessions), 9:00 – 11:00 AM
- Where: Nu'uanu YMCA, 2nd floor Cooke Room
- Who: All levels welcome. Minimum class size is 5 people.
- Fees: Member - $70/session, Non-member - $90/session. Participants bring their own supplies, the instructor can assist with suggestions.
2021 5-Week Sessions
- September 4, 11, 18, 25 and October 2: Register Now
- October 16, 23, 30 and November 6, 20: Register Now
- Registration Deadline: Tues, Aug 31
For more info, please contact email@example.com
About The Nu'uanu YMCA
With its location just north of Downtown Honolulu’s Central Business and Government Districts and the Downtown campus of Hawaii Pacific University, the Nu'uanu YMCA serves all those who live and work in the heart of Honolulu. With its cornerstone dating back to 1963 at its current site, the Nu'uanu YMCA is the biggest YMCA on the island, consisting of 4,800 members and houses the YMCA of Honolulu’s Metropolitan Offices and Youth Department.